Friday 25 October 2013

Joke of the day

Annoying Questions Females Ask And Suitable
Answer!!
Q: Are U a player?
A : Yes I play For Liverpool
*do dey expect U 2 say yes?
Q: why do U wan't my Pin ??
A:i want to use it to burst balloon.
*wetin dem dey use BB pin do again?
Q: Can U die 4 me?
A: My name is surely not Romeo.
*Let me die for you so you can come to my
burial with another guy?
Q: My Bis will soon expire, what
am i going to do?
A: return the BB to the seller and get a Nokia
3310
*You no know say dem dey do BIS before you
buy am?
Q: if I sleep over hope Nothing
funny will happen?
A: No, trust me we would just perform night
vigil
lols....read the rest below.....

*Abeg park well
QHope U won't break my Heart?
A: if u don't put it at the edge of the table...
*Your heart na Glass cup?
Q: can U take me out?
A: sorry are U in prison
*Make we start new prison break season?
Q: pls come and pick me..?
like say she be beans
*Come enter Tray make i start.
Q: I think have missed my period..
A: then ask the class captain for the next
class!!
*Where you go when the period dey on?

No comments:

Post a Comment