Thursday 12 June 2014

#31Days31Epistles..........Coming soon



I say a big "Hello" to you this very day. I was sitting on my bed last night thinking of how God had been faithful to me this year, i don't know about you, but i am so happy about his blessings so far. So an inspiration came to me, why not give 31 persons a unique opportunity of sharing God's faithfulness withing the half section of the year, and BINGO, #31Days31Epistles came to light.

I am positive that you have not forgotten #31Days31reflections, wow, that program was BEAUtiful, i enjoyed every bit of it, as 30 great personalities within the world, shared their views on all that happened in 2013 and their aspiration for 2014. The very successful program, i repeat "the very successful program", took place within the days in January 2014. Listed below are highlights of the #31Days31Reflections in no peculiar order................



- Day 31- In all, o Lord, we are thankful for year 2013.......TatafoEfon
- Day 24- I am alive today because my God took control..Chukwuemeka Kalu
- Day 23- 2013 shared to us as a storyline...Popoola Damilola
- Day 22- I really thank God that I fulfilled almost all my aims in 2013...Adejumobi Mobee
- Day 21- Another Dual Reflections Package...Kemi Filani and Mercy Nwogwugwu
- Day 15- In 2013, there was time for Everything......JR

and the one that won the longest, most interesting,fully detailed and an accurately crafted writeup,..
So, you can click and enjoy the beautiful real life stories of great personalities.  

This JULY, 2014 we shall begin another exodus of wonderful epistles from great minds like you, yes like you, #31Days31Epistles.... I am sure you have some wonderful testimonies of God's ever ending grace and favour over your life, and i know you wanna share it, its simple, all you need to do is send an email to ( nellydozzy@yahoo.co.uk ,i.e, nellydozzy (at) yahoo dot co dot uk) or follow me @nellydozzy via my twitter handle and tweet the word- #31Days31Epistles. Don't be left out, lets celebrate the first half of the year 2014 together......





No comments:

Post a Comment