Tuesday 24 June 2014

Life series... Season 2..Life as likened to respiration


Last time on life series, we had a long discussion on how life is linked with movement, I am sure you all enjoyed the inspiring messages from that post. This week, we shall be looking at life as linked or likened with respiration. I will try to keep this post as short as possible.

Firstly, respiration to a layman is breathing in and out or inhaling and exhaling, to a more learned man, it is the taking in of Oxygen (Inhaling) into the body and the removal of Carbon dioxide (Exhaling) from the body into the environment. The truth is that the both of them did very fine, but a bit in-depth study (cellular respiration) informs us that respiration also involves the breakdown of glucose (simple sugar or food molecules) involving Oxygen and water to produce energy (ATP), water and the release of carbon dioxide at the cellular level or cells of every living thing, hence, if you do not take in oxygen, you won’t be able to produce the needed energy for you to move on with your daily activities. Also during blood circulation, oxygenated blood and deoxygenated blood move via the heart enabling the proper function of the body, in layman sense, oxygenated blood leaves the heart to the body, and after usage it returns to the heart as deoxygenated blood, hence the circulation continues again. In essence, respiration in living things is very crucial to their survival.

In life, you need to calm down, don’t suffocate yourself, and remove anything from you that will block the air ways, excessive loads, useless properties, old wears, bad attitudes, evil mindsets, unnecessary gossips, useless friends, the list is endless, just make sure at all times the air pipe is free, because if its blocked, then you are dead . Also, allow the Carbon dioxide out, because it is a waste product, some people still keep waste products around them, it stinks, ok? Let them go, I don’t want to be specific, but I am sure you know yourself better than I do, those characters that stinks, that one that makes others describe you as a backstabber, remove them. Let me share a quick experience, where I work, some persons went around saying I don’t do anything, all I do is play, play, play……. Despite doing my best, the gossipers and their entourage felt I was joking, all I did was respire(exhaled), I removed them from my life like the waste product, carbon dioxide, because keeping them around me, meant stinking all the time, as my good name will always be tainted by them, truth be told, trust less, love more but respire (exhale) when necessary, don’t hold back at all.


Finally, when you carry out the right respiration process (cellular respiration), you will have enough energy to be a blessing to others. Just like the heart, giving each deoxygenated blood some oxygen for the body to use, so will you be able to bless others who in turn will bless others and God himself will replenish yours by giving you fresh Oxygen to breath in with, hence because the body readily gives out Carbon dioxide to the environment, the green trees that utilize this carbon dioxide in turn produce more Oxygen for animal consumption, hence the more your give, the more you will receive.  I guess I can humbly drop my pen here, because I have always heard, read and understood that a few words are more than enough for the wise. Do live a rewarding LIFE…….

No comments:

Post a Comment