Monday 18 August 2014

The Chronicles of SUNTAN

John and I
I jumped out of the bed, it was a good rest all the same, but something was up. I thought deeply, then my ever effective brain stroke on the main reason, it was the day fixed to visit the suntan. 


A quick flash back on how these all started....

We were at the center of the factory's production; it’s been a super cool day at the work place. The Machines were all cooperative, the factory operatives were doing their best and the day was just very bright. A colleague of mine, a very close friend, Eunice, walked up to me, and said, my birthday is in August 2nd, wow, I was glad, and said, that calls for celebration; she smiled and said "all is well".

I whispered to her, let's go to the Suntan, she smiled and said that would be a great idea, but she further added that they have tried to do such but the plans failed as some people declined close to the main day that was fixed for the celebration. The fear of failing again had made her make that poignant flash back, but I stepped in and assured her that this time, the visit to the suntan will not be like a gaseous discharge.

I sprang into action, in less than two days; about 10 persons had declared full interest to join the adventure. You know human beings na, everybody began looking at ways to achieve the adventure without spending a dime, that is, if that was possible. Tapping into my previous experience in human management, I informed them all that we are not making any contributions for the adventure but each individual will pay for his own expenses, though feeding will be done as a team, this they all agreed to.

The choice of date was not easy, as everyone fought like a member of the Boko haram sect, pushing that their own date be fixed, but with wisdom again, I intervened, and we fixed a date around the last week of the month of July, the idea was to be able to get some cash to get an epic adventure.

To my dismay, few days to the adventure, some persons began to pull out. Giving some flimsy excuses, and some had believable excuses, in all our number drastically broke into half, not letting that derail our idea, I encourage the rest that we shall enjoy this adventure, most especially the celebrant who was becoming unhappy, as god will have it, we kept the focus high. Drinks and snacks were budgeted for and the time draweth near.

And now (back to the present time, after the flash back)...................

I wiped my face with the water running from the tap in my bathroom, gulped some into my mouth, and had a clean bath and a chilling mouth after the morning exercise (you know what I mean na). It was almost 10am, I made some calls to the other friends who had shown interest for the adventure, though one of them had a flat battery, so her number kept saying "the number you are dialing is switched off, please try again later", sincerely, I tried continually, but the response never changed.

After a while, I wore my cloth for the adventure, and dashed out to John's place. We both joined the other two ladies who were waiting for us at the junction, Wummi and the celebrant, Eunice. After the excitement of meeting each other, we waited for a while, if other persons will join, especially the one whose number kept saying the same rubbish.

Convinced that the adventure was meant for the four of us, we dashed off to the venue of our adventure, it was the Suntan beach in Badagry, Lagos state. I had planned to visit the beach for a while, and somehow plans were in sharp to accord us a swell time. The road was just long and boring, but we kept looking ahead for an adventure that will blow our hearts.
 
Eunice, Me, Wummi, John
  Minutes later, we touched down at the entrance of the private beach, the environs was great, the fresh breeze made the hairs on my legs stand erect, it was a good feeling. After making the payment for our gate fee, which was 500naira only, we walked majestically into nature's greatness, the vast ocean body. It was a beautiful view; the horse riders came to us to make some money, though we declined, since we just entered the environs and needed time to enjoy ourselves well before riding the horse or other random fun.

Quickly, we stripped naked, oh sorry, not that naked, but enough to give us a good time at the beach. Though we were initially scared of drowning in the big water body, with time we overcame our fears and enjoyed the water even better. We carried each other, fell, ran, jumped, drank and even slept inside the water, but we were careful.

Well, we stripped naked,abi?
As time went on, other lovers of the beach stepped into the beach, the population went very high, and the fun entered a different gear.
A random pics of people chilling at the beach
Young boys and girls ran here and there, some lovers even brought their love escapade to the beach, as they kissed, hugged and some even went to other extremes, but in all, sex was not carried out, at least I didn't see any one doing such, but acts that could lead to it were done. At the peak of the adventure, we took our snacks and drinks. After a while, it was time to go. All our bodies were bathed with sand, and some of our clothes too, but none of our belongings were stolen. We walked off the beach to our different homes, but we looked forward to having another adventure in Suntan.


Thank you for reading the chronicles of suntan.....do have a fruitful week......

P.S- I intend going for more adventures, so stay tuned for more chronicles.... Love ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment