Tuesday 16 September 2014

Hurray….Linda Ikeji recently acquired her dream Car.

       
Friday, the 19th of September marks the birthday/bornday of a Unique Blogger, Linda Ikeji, and she kicked-off the celebration with this whooping 24million naira brand new 2014 Range Rover and promised to unveil more goodies as the days unfold.

In her own words, she wrote “Yay! My dad finally gave me permission to buy the 2014 Range Rover and I'm beyond happy. I've wanted this car for so long but he was against me buying it. But it's my birthday this Friday and he finally agreed that I could buy it for myself as a birthday present.

Although, she lamented that she spent a huge amount of money to acquire the dream car, she wrote on her blog “Yeah, I know! It’s a lot of money to spend on a car but I've been wanting this car since it came out...so...lol. But I swear I've been feeling so guilty since I bought it. I keep telling myself 'do you know how many lives you would have changed with N24million?" A lot, I know...but my life is important too na, abi? Lol.
        
         
       
#Biggirlsthings
     

P.S- Happy Birthday in advance to you, Linda Ikeji, may you days continually be filled with God’s blessings…Cheers.

Source- www.lindaikeji.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment