Tuesday 31 July 2012

Note: Dirty mind set.....hehehehe..

           
A female teacher who all the class addresses as madam was having a problem wit a boy in her class in 3rd grade. The boy said 'Madam, i should be in 4th grade, I'm smarter than my sister and she's in 4th grade. The Madam(teacher) had heard enough of the complain and took d boy to the principal's office. She explained everything 2 d principal who decided 2 test d boy wit sum questions that a 4th grade should know.
Principal: What is 3+3
Boy: 6
Principal: 6+6
Boy: 12
And so on,the principal asked d boy all questions and d boy got them right.The principal then told d Madam 2 send d boy to 4th grade. Madam decided 2 ask questions and d principal agreed.
Madam: What does a cow have 4 of,that I've only 2 of
Boy: Legs
Madam: What is in Ur pants that you've but i don't have
Boy: pockets
Madam: What starts wit a C and ends wit T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid
Boy: Coconut
Madam: What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky
The principal's eyes open really wide,but b4 he could stop d answer, the boy was taking charge
Boy: Bubble gum
Madam: You stick Ur poles inside me. You tie me down 2 get me up, I get wet b4 u do
Boy: Tent
The principal was looking restless
Madam: A finger goes in me. You fiddle wit me wen you're bored. The best man always has me 1st
Boy: Wedding ring
Madam: I come in many sizes. Wen I'm nt well, i drip. Wen u blow me,you feel good
Boy: Nose
Madam: I've a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates,I come wit a quiver
Boy: Arrow
Madam: What starts wit 'F' and ends wit a 'K' and if u don't get it, you've 2 use Ur hand
Boy: Fork
Madam: What is it that all men have,it's longer in sum men than others,the Pope doesn't use his and a man gives it 2 his wife after marriage
Boy: surname
Madam: What part of d man has no bone but has muscles wit a lot of veins like pumping and is responsible 4 making luv
Boy: Heart
The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said 2 d Madam 'Send the boy 2 University,I got the last ten question....
I guess u did missed it to,didn't u?...
Just look how dirty Ur heart is...

No comments:

Post a Comment