Thursday 27 September 2012

Woman delivers quadruplets at home.

Who said it is impossible to deliver at home, Well testimonies have been shared in the past of successful child deliveries at home, though in this case FOUR children were delivered.

Wednesday, in Bauchi when the wife of a peasant farmer gave birth to quadruplets at home with help from a traditional midwife. The farmer’s wife, 25-year-old Murjinatu Yusuf’s babies, all girls, weighed between 0.6 and 1.2 kilogrammes. They live at Gajin Duguri village in Alkaleri Local Government Area of the state, while the lawmaker’s wife, Aishatu  Abdul-kadir, 31, is from Kirfi Local Government Area.
                            
Murjinatu’s husband, Salisu Yusuf, 30, is however, unhappy as his farmland was washed away during last week’s flood that swept across the state. Yusuf, now a father of nine, said he was at cross-roads on how to provide for his family.
He said: “I thank God for these four children that He has given me. Everybody is surprised because this is the first time that this is happening in my village and even in the state. I pray that God should keep them for us and bless them.
I need govt’s help—Husband
“I am pleading with the government to help me. Flood has swept off my farm from where I feed my family. I used to buy six to seven mudus of corn to feed my family per meal, but now I do not know how we will survive.”
Culled from Vanguard news.

No comments:

Post a Comment