Friday 6 February 2015

Adebimpe the Facebook girl...(Part 2)


Just while I was wondering about my recent act of stupidity, my memory started flashing back to how I and Bimpe started………. After sending her a friend request on Facebook which she accepted. We had chat about academics, then life in general. As time went on, we were so fond of each other that we confided in each other. She told me about her relationship that just ended with Mike due to emotional and physical abuse. She also told me how mike didn’t love her, how he violently demands for sex, how he always demanded for anal sex which she always rejected not until one day when mike drugged her drink, in her  unconscious state mike had his way through her anus, Oh she felt pains for days and had to end the relationship.

 I felt so sorry for her that I always keep her company on chats. We do exchange pictures, voice notes and videos. The feeling was developing gradually until the day I asked her out.  It took her up to two weeks to give a ‘yes’ answer, after giving me a positive response, we started the e-dating in proper. It was fun all through because we chat almost every minute. I will always call her time to time which she don't always return but I never mind, I spent so much on calls, in fact MTN recognized me as a frequent customer.

As at march, our intimacy grew to the extent that we engage in dirty chats. Chai!!, Adebimpe is a guru at it. She will always tell me about her sex-escapades with her ex, how she gives him Mouth Gig and swallows his cum. How she do perform 56 styles. In fact, every night, I do make sure my phone is charged so as to enjoy each moment of sex chat, after each chat, she will call me in the midnight for phone sex. One night during our normal chat, we were like,
Bimpe: baby, I'm getting wet so much this days, each time I feel like having you in me
Me: The feelings is mutual baby, same thing here.
Bimpe: Please can u do me an urgent favour?
Me: What favour is that dear?
Bimpe: Please send pics of your erected d**k to me.
Me: *suprised*. Waoo, but on one condition,
Bimpe: What’s the condition?
Me: You will send your own nudes to me.
Bimpe: Don’t worry dear, just be patient till we meet, I will give you a surprise package you will always remember for the rest of your life
Me: really?, tell me about it
Bimpe: You know what? , I will suck you while you will come 3 times in my mouth and I will swallow. I will give you the best doggie you have ever experienced and at least 30 out of my 56 sex positions
Me: chai I can’t wait for that dear. The chat ended with a nice phone sex till I slept off and I had this nasty dream of me and Adebimpe…………….

 I woke up from my “day-dreaming” and begin to wonder what actually happened. I began to compare the Bimpe who is always nasty on chats and always look forward to us been together with the Bimbe who barely spent 1 hour with me only to tell me she is going to stay over at her cousin’s place whom she didn't tell me about earlier. While I was still imagining all these, my phone rang and I tried checking who is on the line, it was Bimpe. I didn't pick the calls cos I was so mad at myself, considering the 3 bottles of Alomo Bitters I had bought in preparations and the likes. I ignored more of her calls. I decided to open my Opera mini and browse my Facebook page just to make use of my time. Then something incredible, maybe the hands God.

End of PART 2...stay tuned...same time next week. Happy weekend!!!. If u enjoyed it...you can follow the author on IG/twitter: @adetattoo #MOSA WORKS


N/B- This story is strictly for adults only, it is only for 18 years plus, because it contains mature contents. Thank you, GTB (@nellydozzy on twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment