Friday 13 February 2015

Adebimpe the Facebook girl...(Part 3)


As the Facebook homepage page opened. On the username, I saw her email filled in it, and on the password. I saw 8 dots just as normal password code. Immediately I recalled that when she came to my house, she asked for my phone to use because her blackberry battery was flat. I remembered she logged out before returning the phone to me. So as I was wondering what could have happened, I then recollected that notification which says “do you want opera to keep your password for this page?” which usually comes up, then I assumed she must have selected YES. I gladly logged into her account and browsed through her page, pictures, and friends and then went to her messages.



 To my surprise, Bimpe does the same flirt chat she does to me with like 4 other guys. The one that shocked me most was a guy on her message named “Swordman”.  The guy also lives in Lagos according to their chats. She also told the guy that she wished to come to Lagos to visit him, but the guy said in the chat that he didn’t have money to finance the transport and Bimpe’s reply was “don’t worry, I will sort out myself”.
On seeing this, my head rang a bell, “Gba gan”. I felt a serious headache instantly. Despite my spontaneous change in mood, I took my time to read through all their conversations and I discovered that she also exchanges her nude pictures with the guy, they flirt to the extreme, and they were also e-dating. It was then I got the true image that Bimpe is actually with another guy whom she said was her cousin. But again I thought of it, she invited me to come there yesterday, could she be with another guy and still invite me over? The time now was 8:43am.

Chaiiii………..Samuel, you be first class maga. Just as I was imagining my “mumurity”, I didn’t know whether to trace the address I found on Facebook, or to set her up, kidnap her and molest her, so many evil things were just going through my mind, then a text message came in from Bimpe which says ” Baby, I am on my way to your place”.
“Gba gaun”, my head sparked again, I started rehearsing how I will shout on her, I was reasoning whether I should show her my discovery or not. I don’t know what to do next, I was just restless. Walking up and down my room. About 30mins later. I heard the sound “ko ko ko” on my door. Who is that was my response to the knock, and a sweet voice came from outside saying it’s me Bimpe. I frowned and opened the door. Before I knew it, she dropped her luggage, hugged me and then planted a kiss on my lips. Before I knew what was happening, I forgot all my rehearsals. ...to be continued...Part4..

End of PART3...stay tuned...same time next week. Happy weekend!!!. If u enjoyed it...you can follow the author on IG/twitter: @adetattoo #MOSA WORKS
N/B- This story is strictly for adults, it is only for 18years plus, because it contains mature contents. Thank you, GTB (@nellydozzy on twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment