Friday 27 March 2015

Adebimpe the Facebook girl...Part 9

Bimpe looked so tired, I didn’t even border asking where she went to, she just fell on my arms. I lifted her up, dropped her on the bed, and then brought her things inside. After a while, I asked her to come, so we could take our shower. That shower was crazy, we had so much fun. We kissed so much our lips almost paralyzed, then we bleeped for like an hour, before retiring on the bed, and dozed off.

Few minutes later, Bimpe called my name twice which I didn’t respond. I pretended as if I was sleeping. She then rose up, picked her phone, went into the bathroom, and made a quick call,  I overhead her saying “please I beg you, for the sake of the love between us, please forgive me,  Do come online via Facebook and let’s chat please”.

She “tipped toe” back to the bed, called my name again which I didn’t respond, then she started chatting for another 45 minutes. I couldn’t stop her because I wanted to know what transpired between her and her caller. I decided to wait till I woke up before I found out what happened next?
I woke up early around 4am, Adebimpe was still fast sleeping, I picked up my phone, opened her Facebook account as usual and read her recent conversations between her and one Swordman, their conversation was ;

SWORD: Why are you calling me?, I told you not to call me again, what else do you want? BIMPE: I can explain everything please.           SWORD: What is it that you want to explain? I told you my neighbor who has a shop at ODA road said he saw you coming out from a house in front of his shop earlier today with your box and bag, he even said the guy saw you off to where you took a bike, and when you left here today, you went back to the same house with your bag and he saw you also. He even told me the guy is your boyfriend?, So is that your daddy’s friend you are talking about?.
BIMPE: please is not what you think. Please, let me explain.            SWORD: what is it that you want to explain?             BIMPE: the guy is my elder brother’s friend. I only went there to deliver a message to him. SWORDMAN: you went there to deliver message to him and he went to the chemist opposite his house on Friday to buy condoms, just a day before you arrived?

*******Chai, I knew it must be Badmus, the chemist guy in front of my house. I was there on Friday to buy condom before Bimpe’s arrival, and when I saw Bimpe off, on my way home, he called me and said my babe is beautiful oooo. I replied that yes. And then He asked, is that the new catch?. I said “no ooo, we have been dating for the past 5 months and she used to come around. Maybe u don’t notice”,. Your condom don expire ooooo, the thing dey quick burst.,I quickly added, but sincerely I was only making mouth and jokes that day. And I remembered he told me he lives in Ijoka at Sunday bus stop…… now back to the chat.****

BIMPE: Please I don’t have anything with him please.                 SWORDMAN: Did you know that after the quick sex we had this afternoon, I traced your destination with a bike as you were going and it matched the exact location I heard of?. So all this years that we have been dating, you have been cheating on me?. 
BIMPE: Ok, let me confess, he is not my boyfriend and I don’t love him, you are the only one I love. You remembered I said I want to visit you in Akure last month which you said you don’t have money on you, but I missed you and wished to see you and feel your arms again after 3months that we hadn’t seen, then I told him I want to come to Lagos to see him, since you were in Lagos too, the guy fell for it and sent me the Transport fare. That was how I got to Lagos and after seeing him for 10mins, I came down straight to your place to spend the rest of my holiday. Please understand.           SWORD: and you decided to go back to him to collect another Transport fare without having sex with him?             BIMPE: believe me, he is just a puppet. He has so much, and seems to like me too, he can give me anything. But it’s you that I love Sodiq. I love you so much. I just used him and exploited him to get close to the person that I love and that person is you, please understand me.

****After reading their chat, I got so angry that I work Bimpe up, and asked her for a round of sex, because if he could give sex to the guy who didn’t give him a penny, me who has spent a lot on her should also get even more rounds, she refused and the following conversation took place****
ME:  Bimpe,so u are refusing me sex?             BIMPE: yes, didn’t we do it in the bathroom before we slept?, maybe when you give me the money you promised, we can then have a good sex.      ME: then I am not in the mood to go out today. How will I need love making from my girl and she will refuse it. And I will try to please her whenever she needs anything.                      BIMPE:. ****frowned her face*****, so it’s because of the money you wanted to give me that is making you to wake me up for sex? Do you think I’m a prostitute?, do u think I can’t survive without your money?” ******** bimpe started ranting********* She stood up, arranged her bag, wore her sandals and left the house.
**** I remained inside without any motive to look for her. I said to myself, “at least, I have had a Bleep of the value of my money. I picked my phone to update Segun about the latest happenings. He hailed me on Whatsapp saying “Mr. maga don dey get sense be that. Now it was around 5:10am, I was still on my bed, doing some meditating on how the day would look like, then I saw my door opened, and behold, I saw Adebimpe. Back into the room with her bags***** Then something unexpected happened.....

End of PART 9...stay tuned...same time next week for the final episode. Happy weekend to y’all!!!. If u enjoyed it...you can follow the author on IG/twitter: @adetattoo #MOSA WORKS

N/B- This story is strictly for adults, it is only for 18years plus, because it contains mature contents. Thank you, GTB (@nellydozzy on twitter)

P.S- To my fellow Nigerians, As you carry out your civil right by voting in your desired candidate, remember...NO VIOLENCE....God bless Nigeria and all other places...

No comments:

Post a Comment