Friday 6 March 2015

Story- Adebimpe, the Facebook girl.. Part 5


I was squeezing and pressing. I traced my hands down to her abdomen, still doing the kissing. Just as I was about to unzip her trouser, she said “STOP”, I refused but she removed her mouth and shifted a bit.
 BIMPE: Baby, don’t you think its too early for us to have s*x?. We are going to get married and enjoy ourselves till eternity, why should we rush?. And besides, this is our first date dear. Please ******she wore this innocent girl look*******

 I just wore a straight face and refused to say anything. She noticed that I am unhappy. So she came closer again and kissed me. She started rubbing my chest, I was happy thinking she is ready to play. Just as I was about pressing her bosoms, she held my hand and say, “Baby, pls hurry to the bank because of time, its getting late, and I will surprise you when you are back. Immediately I heard the word surprise, I suddenly smile and became restless. I dashed into my wardrobe, picked up a shirt...Picked my ATM card. Just as I was about stepping out of the room, her phone was ringing******.. 

Watch out for Part 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment