Tuesday 22 July 2014

Day 21/22- Chioma is in an open relationship with God....

Some of you will wonder why you were unable to get the daily dose of inspiration from the blog via the #31days31epistles, the truth is that firstly i had a very busy day and i lost some of the epistles to virus, so i am trying to retrieve most of them, i am positive that i will, but if all efforts prove abortive, then i will have to sadly combine the days or skip some days, i am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, but the epistles must all be shared with you all. Sincerely, to run a project is not easy, but where there is a will, there is a way, so i am presenting to you today's epistle, Chioma. I must comment, she is one die-hard fan of mine, and i love her so much. Thank you dear, for such a wonderful epistle, may Joy never end in your hood, amen. Enjoy her epistle, below

I started my year gloriously and was overwhelmed with excitement. The joy which d Lord gave to me still intoxicates me.

In january, I had a Change of base, relocated from one place to a better place. "We" like the change, because it was worth it. Though it was stressful and heart breaking due to many reasons. Hmm!, indeed Devil was at work but GOD in his unfathomable divine mercy saw us through.
February was also a month of joy 4 us in d sense that Angel(my elder sister) whom have been having problems with her WAEC result(a guy's picture appeared on her result and dis nearly ruined her stay in school, but she persisted after much courage from God, family and friends and continued with her studies)... That month God solved the whole problem and the Result was ratified.

In d Month of March, Angel commenced her Final exam without fear and things kept going on well with us.. In d month of May my kid sis(Vera) passed out from Secondary sch(Achimota high school, Accra) with flying colours, I pray she'll be listed among the candidates  to gain admission in University of Ghana, Legon. That's d only public school that will offer admission this year in Ghana, due to d high rate of applicants last year Ghaniain uni won't accept candidates dis year.

That same month of May,:'( ouch, something unspeakable happened. My cousin(Chidi) died. During d week, one of My uncle called everyone and was like "y didn't u guys inform me of Chidi's death?", that same week this uncle of mine died too.... We still wonder d cause of their death.  And that made me to know that there is God and in every situation we should always thank God 4 his mercies. Even if there is no food on our table, we should always thank God and be patient with him. No matter how long it takes, God will one day do something that will bring smiles on our faces, like he did 4 me and my family, like he did for my aunty whom have been seeking for the fruit of d womb 4 d past 7yrs, like he's still doing now. I have learnt to always be grateful to God almighty.

Many more good things, MONEY, I mean lots of money, open doors, love, academic excellence, favour form God and many many good things that will befall me, my family n friends that believe that this is our time.-(Psalm 102:13)...I also expect to see & a new n destined child(my aunty's baby).

Name; Chioma....... R/ship status; In an open r/ship with God.. Location; Satellite Town, lasgidi. Nationality; Nigeria.
Chumzy chilling...

No comments:

Post a Comment