Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 24/25- Its my CHRIS TUCKER's day- Each day Counted for something.


Some of you will wonder why I call him “My Chris Tucker”, the truth remains that he has a striking similarity to the action figure that partnered with Jackie Chan in the movie “Rush Hour”. Osinachi or Oscywhyte or My-Chris-Tucker depending on the one I want to call him, is a fine boy no pimple wiz, who has a very interesting personality, there are no dull moments when he is around, he must put a smile on you with his songs, he loves music so much.

Today we are going to be reading an epistle from a star, whose light is going to make you blind if you don’t wear a sun shade. Yes sir, I told Oscy about the project, reminded him once and he balled in his write up to me quickly too, and even apologized for the delay he felt I had to experience before getting this epic epistle to me, so Ladies and Gentlemen, without further ado I give you his epistle below…

I go by the name Osinachi Onubuogu and I am fondly referred to as ‘oscywhyte’.

I would start by saying:

Every day in every week of every month that made the first half of my year has relatively counted for something.  Life as we all know is an unequal ground for everyone.

On a personal note, the good, the beautiful and the bad have taken turns in my life. However, I take delight in letting people know that the good and the beautiful bring the light that I need to brighten up the aftermath of bad moments.

My fulfillments and expectations may not have been at par but the thoughts of a desired end and the feeling of its rush through my veins has kept my hopes alive for the next half of the year.

My year hasn’t been very eventful. I am not the very social kind but I love music to the bone, writings and arts, and the just concluded mun-dial at Brazil which became the height of the first half of 2014.

Ehmmmmm!!!!!!!  I have experienced remarkable changes thus far in 2014; but the most remarkable change has been from my relationship with the children. I believe that my service, to the children and the youth, has improved me a lot. I have sincerely learnt from them. They taught me once again how to be naturally happy and how to make people around me feel same. I just feel so free and down to earth, so open minded and receptive, quiet and calculative. They thought me most things that I had long forgotten or compromised. They helped me in practical terms to figure out virtues that I had sold to adulthood, and I long to be among them more often these days.

The funny but strange twist to this development is that these newly embraced virtues have affected almost every facet of my life and my perception to certain pertinent emotional duties.
 
My experience thus far has been revealing and impacting but this is just the beginning. I have a lot more to learn and live. Every life brings an impact and so does yours.

Wait a minute; I wouldn’t fail to acknowledge God’s immeasurable impact. He brought me this far and I am willing to let him take charge of my wheel in the second half of my 2014. I appreciate him much more than my heart can pour.

Da prince da initiator of 31 days, 31 epistles…. You will go from grace to graces… {My hat is off for you}. I will always remain your “CHRIS TUCKER”

My Chris tucker
I hope u see the resemblance now,eh?..lol


No comments:

Post a Comment