Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 23- Ann is up- so far it has being exciting, educative and inspiring.


How long must this feeling go on, how long must the pain go on, how long must this rather poignant feeling go on, the feeling that you are broke, the feeling that you are scared of love, the feeling that you are lonely, the feeling that someone else might take your place in the life of that person you love, the fear of a heart break, the feeling of revenge, the hash way you treat guys just because of the way your own father treats you or the way you treat ladies wickedly just because of the way your own mum treats you. How long, just how long will it take to wait for the right time to come, The truth is that i do not know, but one thing i know is if you are patient enough, the goodies will come knocking soon.

Today on GTB, we are having day 23 of our program, #31days31epistles, and Ann is going to share her epistle with us all, she is a dear friend, a sweet heart, a wonderful person and colleague, enjoy her epistle below.

Only the living can praise the Lord. Only the living can tell their story before it is reiterated, when they may or may not have departed from this planet earth and for this singular reason i admonish you to please lift up your hands in the air and glorify God that you and I saw the second half of 2014, hale and healthy. Lols…… I am not a pastor ooo... so please don't get it twisted.

The first half of the year has being exciting, educative and inspiring.

I started this beautiful year on my knees asking God to step into certain issues of my life because I wanted to have a stress free year unlike what I had encountered the previous year. Initially it seemed as though things were going to be as they had been the previous year.

Some days I cried and wished there was a way out, but I also knew that the path to greatness wasn't a straight and smooth road. Indeed, my patience paid out as the story turned in February, when I got a job and also things started changing for the better in my family.
Now there were itches by the way, like when I got burnt by friends, or when things I hoped for didn't play out as I wished they would have or when I had a nasty break up...hmmm, there where such bad days my dear friends, but what kept me going was the fact that tomorrow has something better to offer and I kept pushing. Note this friend, Delays are never Denials.

Finally, I leave you with this- Life is a script you continue writing until you take your last breath. No matter how the first half of the year might have played out, be optimistic and make the second half a remarkable one. Also learn to live a life of impact, because we are only remembered for our good works when we depart to eternal glory.


Adios peeps!, Lots of love from Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment