Thursday 3 July 2014

Day 3.... You are mostly responsible for your action....Adeola

Displaying 31days&epistles.jpg
Today is another special day, We are finally rolling into the third of this quite interesting program, #31days31epistles. Next is a young, bold and beautiful young medical laboratory scientist (in-view), who is dedicated to her work and is ready to be a great wife and mother, she said she is engaged, so guys "abeg free her for her guy o", *smiles*... I meet her in 2010/2011 when I was the president of my department's students' association, she is a wonderful personality, with a great smile (when Adeola is laughing, you just can't help it but join her in the laughter) and she was also in my choir back then in Living spring chapel, Babcock University. Okay I give you, Miss Adeola

This year 2014 has been great for me and more tasking as a student, *winks*. One important and funny thing is that I have come to know from the past months of this year is that no matter how you live life, its actually nobody business, the fact is you are mostly responsible for your actions.
What I'm grateful for is that with the way I'm living my life, God has been with me and I have never been disgraced, like falling into the gutter or someone mistakenly spitting on me,lols or poring some other funny liquids sha, in all I am grateful to God.

In the remaining half of this year, I'm looking forward to all round success, good health, peace in Nigeria (very crucial) and also MONEY, yest enough to go round self.

My name is Adesina Adeola, a student of Babcock university and most importantly, Engage. Thank you for this opportunity @ Prince, thank you all for reading my epistle through this #31days31epistles, see you all at the end of the year.
Displaying GTB IMG-20140624-WA001.jpg
Adeola......looking sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment