Friday 4 July 2014

Day 4....I sincerely thank our heavenly father....Alala


                                                  Displaying 31days&epistles.jpg
Bringing you today's epistle is our birthday boy, yeah, he celebrated his birthday yesterday and i thought it wise to gift him today as a show of how we celebrate with our Gtbers, each time they are celebrated. I met this exceptional young man in Efon-alaaye, Ekiti state during my compulsory one year national service, and he showed his prowess in excellence. i am delighted he joined those that will share an epistle with us each day in this month of July.

Ladies and gentlemen, i give you..........Alaribe Alala


Displaying Alala IMG-20140524-00578.jpgFirstly, ℓ humbly and sincerely thank our heavenly father for making me see the year "2014", i thank him also for his blessings,love and mercies towards me all this while from childhood to adult stage. I'm also grateful to our heavenly father for making it possible for me to stand firm despite all odds and also be true with my youth service (13/02/2014).

 The act of PRAYING has been my source of inspiration in the year of "2014" because God has been able to answer my prayers despite my sinful actions and behaviours in some certain issues in life (lips sealed). ℓ have been able to learn that God loves me. Even my family and friends have always loved and been there for me anytime and anyday. 

 I'm grateful to our heavenly father for giving me the opportunity to celebrate my birthday yesterday, i really want to thank everyone who sent in one message or the other, either through facebook, twitter, BBM, calls, text messages or in their heart, may all your prayers be answered, i am also grateful of being endowed in God's house (this is one of my greatest achievement on earth) . I'm also grateful to God, my parents, siblings, friends and all the beauty of the earth... I'm looking forward for our heavenly father to grant me my heart desires in life, I'm also looking forward to finding the right person at the right place for me and sealing the real deal with her in the house of the lord for time and eternity".. ( To all the single ladies, make una no dull o,*tatafo's comment*)

Thank you for this opportunity@ Prince, i am so so glad, God bless you more.
Displaying Alala IMG-20140619-00586.jpg
Happy bornday...bro










No comments:

Post a Comment