Saturday 5 July 2014

Day 5....I have never entered a bokoharamic situation...James

Displaying 31days&epistles.jpg
#31days31epistles - so far its been good, inspiring and most importantly ORIGINAL, yeah, original because epistle is the sole responsibility of each participant, i.e, they drafted their write-ups by themselves.

Today, we shall be hearing from another cool guy, a devoted Adventist, funny, and very gentle with a great smile. i still recall telling James about this project and after much deliberations, whoops, he decided to share his epistle with us, thanks a lot for sharing,James. It is a unique day indeed, because today is the sabbath day, so i am going to hit the stone on its head, i met James in 2008 at the EAH (Education and Humanities) faculty of Babcock university, Nigeria. We had our great times in school, shared great moments with friends and my brother from another mother, Chiboy..

I am Simeon James, Marital status- Single. A Nigeria, and most importantly a christian. Occupation:- the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria (make GEJ no catch me o, na joke ooo) hahahahaaha.
I am so happy about all that had happened in the first half of the year. I base in Abuja, and I have never entered in any "Bokoharamic" issue, na God o. Yes, God has been Wonderful so far, and His mercies are new every morning. Two things I have learnt so far is that life is not a bed of roses and the patience dog eats the fattest bone, just keeping my finger crossed for my fat bone, *laughs hard*.

I am most grateful for my family (parents and siblings), a very close (if not my best) friend.
What am looking for in the second segment of the year is the promise of God to me being fulfilled (I.e my fat bone) I wanna smile soon. That will be all for now, we shall see at the end of the year, alive, healthy and wealthy.... Do have a splendid 6 months after..*winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment