Sunday 6 July 2014

Day 6...What a week?

                                                   Displaying 31days&epistles.jpg
This past week has been very interesting, we had four (4) persons sharing there epistle via the #31days31epistles, i hope you have been able to tap into the superb testimonies of these ones.

Today we are going to do a quick summary of how the week went down, this is what we shall be doing at the end of each week. Quickly, less i forget, I had a White monster attack on my phone, this made me to be unable to access my phone for a while, thank God for the internet, i was able to solve the "App error 200" today, but at the detriment of most of my stored information, most especially the ones that has to do with epistles some persons had sent to me. So i quickly wanna request that each great mind who had shown interest and those still intending to do so, should please resend their write-up to my email (nellydozzy@yahoo.co.uk) or via BBM- 290E6271. You can also buzz me via twitter for more information @nellydozzy .


Maximum respect and appreciation to our first in line heroes, more will definately join the course, as we intend to encourage some one out there, who may feel that his end is near, because of the burdens He/She is carrying. Here are the links to our first four (4) epistle writers.

I wasn't sure of what lies ahead.....Kelechi 

You are mostly responsible for your action....Adeola

I sincerely thank our heavenly father....Alala

I have never entered a bokoharamic situation...James

Just click on the links to get you to the epistles written by these our first four heroes. I hope to get other write-ups as soon as possible, but until then, remain cool, calm and collected... 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment