Monday 14 July 2014

Day 14- Musa strikes HARDER, talks about the youth and the government.


 Its another day, and we shall be reading another unique epistle form Musa, he is a special guy, we met during our NYSC days, and i must say, he is one guy that enjoys originality, no wonder he won the best couple award back then, simply because he was very faithful. Musa loves dogs and he is really doing his best in that hubby, he also enjoys swimming and playing football, just to mention of few of his hobbies. He is also a fan of "a better Naija", and in his little way, he is impacting lives. Do enjoy his unique epistle below.....




I am Musa Salami, a proud Nigerian and this is my epistle................


Its true that to be a man isn't a day job. We go through daily experiences which sometimes shapes our mind and structures our position in the society. One things our youth keep doing is put the blame on either the govt or the society. I don't practically agree with people seeing the govt as our reason for under-development. To me I think it has to do with our mind and thought pattern.

All said and done,am still looking forward to better days. During service I was in a discussion with a friend & we got talking about how life will be after service... it was easier imagined than experienced,because the reality is that we'll now be majorly on our own (for those of us whose parents aren't working again and is expected to take care of the family after the huge amount being spent on their ward).

Well, there are 2 prayer point am looking forward to.
1. To find a woman after my heart and happiness.
2. Get working soon so as to rent my own apartment and start being responsible of some necessities.

I believe with God all things are possible and am optimistic of what d remaining month has in store for me. Cheers boss for this opportunity. i Will talk about some of my personal experiences another time. One love! 
Musa............Originality

No comments:

Post a Comment