Wednesday 16 July 2014

Day 16- Ebere goes hard, advocates for REAL people.

                                                            
Listening to some old tunes from West life, Backstreet boys and Micheal learns to rock, these songs took me back to the 80's, hahahhaha, when things were a bit real, because today we have so many unreal things, from psychology to social life, a lot of things are going really wrong. The most annoying part is that "REAL" Friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, men, women, husbands, wives, Parents and even children are going into extinction.

Welcome to a world where honesty is dusted under the carpet, while pretense and hypocrisy chairman's the day, amidst this weird turbulence are those who are ready to stand by the truth even though heaven will fall, some of them have been sharing their epistles with us here on GTB via project #31days31epistles, today we shall here from one of those Men who is indeed REAL, I call him Ebere......

Yes I am Alaribe Diala Eberechi, from Abia state but reside in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. I am single but searching. Going down the memory lane isn't an easy one because there are too many things that make me, as I always say "The life of a man is indeed a web of mystery", there is no copy right in life,we are all different creatures, also we should avoid excluded middle, so its either you are here or there,let people know you for who you are & avoid living a fake life, it doesn't pay.

Be honest, call a spade a spade and inculcate integrity and discipline in all you do, you will sure be rewarded if not immediately but later. On my side, I started 2014 with anticipations and behold too many juicy promises as the case may be, I can say that majority of the promises were because I was still serving(NYSC) not until on the 14th day of February this year when I passed out from Nysc in Ekiti state that I came to realize that the sweet voice people use in borrowing money, In most cases is not used in repaying the borrowed money. It was then that I became brave, all assistance that I usually do, stopped to some extent.

People look at me as graduate who should start proffering solutions to their issues, nevertheless I was forced to take certain decisions on my own and started making some unusual attempts to striking a balance, although I haven't reached there yet, but without missing words I would say that am progressing. God almighty has being so faithful.
So for the last six months now I have learnt to be steadfast, focused, upright, determined and goal achieving.

 The type of home training I have has really taken me to where I am today and would still be taking me until I get to the climax, with God on my side. I have not done it alone, I must be glad to say that am blessed with wonderful parents who always hear my cry, I am indebted to them while I pray that God would sustain them for me, similarly I pray I find such a wife like my mother while I search prudently. I believe by next year, I would rise to a height that would seem unbelievable because I work to maintaining synergy with my creator. so I advise people not to work alone.

Always have a goal and pursue it earnestly, be yourself, be real, also note that Rome wasn't built in a day, ensure you maintain good relationship with people, all these made me be a solution finder, an epitome of peace and humility, a problem solving catalyst, an Icon of hope, a pace setter, and a force to reckon on, because I don't see limits in whatsoever I do. I pray to maintain whom I am and make adjustments where necessary. God help me. I am wishing you well in all your endeavours.

Cheers.

Displaying IMG00212-20130909-1320.jpg
Ebere looking calm and real
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment