Thursday 17 July 2014

Day 17- Jenifer tagged the first six months as Funfiled..

                                                                      
Last week Thursday we had Toyosi on the blog sharing her epistle on #31days31epistles, she was such an inspiration, I was so inspired that I did a small rhyme on the day, if you missed it, check HERE.

Okay, today, we shall be reading the epistle of a dear friend, she just love being happy, and you will find her always amidst happy people. Jenifer as I call her, is an inspiration to me each, she loves reading the stories on GTB, and each time I delay a bit she strikes me hard, I am so glad I have such a person always supporting me, I hope you will also be inspired as you read her epistle...

I am Jeleon Orlando, Lagos babe wey over single they worry me. This project #31days31epistle is one that I am honoured to join.

I traveled to my village on the 2nd of Jan for my aunt's wedding which took place on the 4th of Jan in my Dad's compound and that was the 3rd time of ever visiting my village since I was born.

I went out for the masquerade dance. I really enjoyed my stay in my villa cos I visited some local and bubbling joints where I had some wonderful experiences eating our local delicacies.

From there I traveled 2 delta state, to my Mum's village, where I spent some quality time with her, I also did some touring around before i finally returned to Lagos on the 10th on Jan, I just love adventures and traveling.

My vision ( what I have my eyes on) is getting in to University of Benin, Edo state, aka UNIBEN, this year. I have really not achieved much but the past 6 months has taught me 2 have faith, trust in God and be patient. I have learnt to love and date a guy without having sex cos my new year resolution was complete abstinence from sex, and so far its been great.

I had my ups and downs, I had disappointments in relationships but above all I am a stronger person now. I have new goals and vision and I need friends who can help me achieve my dreams but in the absence of any I have always learnt to handle my shits, lols.

Ehmmm!!! "I don tire abeg", but let me add this one thing, I intend to travel a bit more both locally and internationally, but if that opportunity does not come, I intend to spend each passing day looking happy and catching some fun, after all, we only have one life to live, so I wish to be happy each day of my existence here on earth, I think you too should adopt the same motive, so that the world can be a better place for us all.

Thank you for reading my epistle, and thank you @nellydozzy for posting my epistle, may we all live long and achieve all our expectations before the year runs out, Amen. Have fun y'all...
Jenny baby....looking hawt

No comments:

Post a Comment