Friday 18 July 2014

Day 18- Chinenye says the last six months has been a real roller coaster.

                                                          


Today is Friday, yeah you heard right. Its one of the most important days of the week; the Sabbath remains the most important day of the week. Everywhere in the world, Friday is a day we begin plans for a restful weekend, no wonder we have tags like TGIF flying all over social media each Friday. Back in school days, Friday usually has the largest number of exists, people just wanna go have one fun or the other; its just so crazy back then in Babcock. Today, we are gonna share Chinenyes epistle, she is a dare sister to me, I so so love her, and each day we talk or have a chat, I always love making her smile, she has a wonderful smile that brings joy to anyone around her. She is a final year student of Babcock University and she is in a relationship (Bad news to my niggas, hahahahahaha), enjoy her epistle below and TGIF………….
The last six months has been a real roller-coaster I can still remember 1st of January like yesterday as I painstakingly made and wrote down my new year resolutions with so much determination and anticipation of what each day holds in stuck for me, as minutes ticked into hours and days and weeks it kinda hit me that I cannot realize even the easiest of those resolutions depending on only my human intellect then the words of the bible came thrilling into my mind, "it is not of he that willeth nor of he that runneth but of the Lord that showeth mercy."

 During this last six months I tried to make the best out of anything and everything, made the best of my results so far had the best second semester this season had the best weekends via Lagos things *wink*. I have learnt to do things that make me happy regardless of what any other person thinks, as long as I am doing the right thing. Although there are lovely tales there are frustrating ones too, during this past months I realized that it gets to a certain point parents become over protective of their female children, not because they dont trust us but it is just to them a sudden realization that you wont be around much longer. Not until I made peace with that fact did I let go of the frustration of my parents inquisitorial act  e.g were are you coming from, who is that guy etc. For the first time in my life I knew what it felt like to be broke and I realized that wonderful profit yielding strategies/business ideas storm your brain when you dont have money *lol*

Furthermore, What am most grateful for. Hmm…… interesting I am very much grateful for life amongst all things thanks to Baba God then I am grateful to Jah that I met the guy who makes me feel like Im the only girl in the world his words are soothing, he believes so much in me and gives me the right push when I need it, he is like the missing piece of the puzzle (boo of life) lol.. I am grateful for those people that came into my life this period as friends theyve all been source of encouragement in one way or the other. 

Finally, my expectations for the remaining part of 2014, I look forward to having a special connection with my project supervisor that will let us have a common ground (I no wan make too much correction come full am) so I can finish my chapter 3 this period. I pray for favour that connects and finally becoming a better person in both my relationship with my maker and my fellow humans.

I am Kalu Chinenye from Abia State Nigeria. Babcock university student, *peace*
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment