Tuesday 15 July 2014

Day 15- Sarah assures us that 2014's first half was all about THANKSGIVING

 
 Some "Women Activist" told me jokingly yesterday that i have didn't give the female gender enough space on my blog for them to join the project #31days31epistles, they said more men had been featured on the program, than female. Well, to prove them wrong, we shall have a female writer do her thing today, she is a special lady, soon to be bride and i am sure that she will be a great mother. Sarah joined during the last project #31days31reflections that aired on the blog in January, and when i contacted the Abuja base entrepreneur about this project #31day31epistles, she willingly joined other voices to share her epistle with us. Her epistle is short and precise, and i must add, she invited me to be one of her "Men in Suits" for her wedding ceremony, a request that i accepted with a lot of excitement, hmmm, I await patiently for the wedding day. Do enjoy her epistle after the cut.............


 I, Sarah Ambore mollo want to thank God for all he did for me from January up to june. He exempted me from all the bomb blasts in Abuja, saved me from the "yeye" NIS apptitude test and protected my family as well.

So far, I have learnt that patience is the key in life and that Gods time is the best, seriously, these are the lessons that keeps my fire burning and exposing a brighter future for me, so i would advise you to add them to your words of encouragement each day, that no matter the circumstances, no matter the awesomeness of the challenge, remember to be Patient for God's time..

In the 2nd half of the year I look forward to having a supernatural turnaround, I look forward to unveiling the mysteries in Gods word that works wonders, I look forward to having a better relationship with God and most importantly too, I look forward to my wedding day billed to take place in Abuja on Saturday, 25th of October, 2014 (I am so excited).

Finally, The first half of the year has been really tremendous with all things working together to my favour, and Gods divine intervention when I needed it. Infact the first half of the year was very promising and I look forward to a better 2nd half of the year. Thank you.

The pretty bride, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment