Thursday 10 July 2014

Day 10- Toyosi is so glad that God saw her through........

 Its Thursday, Day Ten of #31days31epistles and we have got Toyosi sharing her epistle with us all. So its a "T" day (Thursday-Ten-Toyosi), and I am so glad this project is going smoothly despite all odds, so let's do a little "T" rhyme, "This Thursday Toyosi Took Time To Tell Truly Thrilling Thoughts Towards Toasting Thy gTbers afTer Taking hoT Tea", that's all for the "T" rhyme, you can add yours in the comment box .

 Toyosi is not a stranger on gtb, she had joined in the #31days31reflections that was aired on NTB(nysctatafo.blogspot.com), so she needs little or no introduction. 

When I told Toyosi about #31days31epistles, she was very delighted to join and share all she can with us all, do enjoy her epistle below.....


I am Babs-Awolowo Oluwatoyosi, I Hail from Ogun state. Oh well i am not Married and I'm a Nigerian and am proud to be. 

Hmmm.......where do i start from? I am so glad that God saw me through the first half of the year. I would say it was God all through, so therefore my Gratitude goes to God for his faithfulness over my life even in my unfaithfulness and also for His Mercy and Love. I would also like to appreciate my Family, because there is nothing like Family. Gracias.

I am most grateful to God for my Graduation which was on the 1st of June, 2014. Honestly, i never knew i was going to graduate because i had already lost hope and i had doubts, but you know what, my GOD proved to me that He is the ALMIGHTY and that there is nothing He can't do. 

What i learnt during the last 6 months which i would like you all to know is, Always trust in God no matter what the situation is, even if it seems like no solution is coming forth, just trust in Him, because God will never fail and also Believe in yourself, don't give up, because you failed doesn't make you a failure, you need to keep striving until you succeed.

What i am looking forward to in the second half of the year is simply to reflect the image of God in me like never before and i know by His Grace, to the Glory of God and to the shame of the Devil, i will do that which the Lord has called me to do which is to SERVE HIM. And i pray for everyone that in this month of July and beyond, God will perfect all that concerns you. Have a blessed year ahead because your best is yet to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment