Saturday 12 July 2014

Day 13- Lets take this week's summary together.



It is the end of another full cycle, #31days31epistles has evolved two great weeks and its going strong each day. I am so grateful to all the writers via this project, for their daily contributions, they have been our daily inspiration, i humbly take a bow in respect to your superb work. I also want to thank my ever supportive readers, fans, friends and colleagues who have supported me so far, i am also grateful to the critics, i know that the path to success is never rosy. Most importantly, i am grateful to God for his protection, guidance, wisdom and prowess in my life, he has been an inspiration to me and my daily living.

Look at where you are now, and take a quick look at where you were yesterday, i am positive that you will have a lot to be thankful for, you too can be amongst our daily voices, joining other writers to thank God for what he has done for you and your family, all it takes is a simple guideline and doing an email to me via ( nellydozzy@yahoo.co.uk), i am sure that your experience via the first six months of 2014 can be an inspiration to someone out there. Below are the epistles for this past week.................

Day 7- Reward Davies says it’s been an awesome first six months of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment