Friday 11 July 2014

Day 11- Chika strikes, He thanks God for the gift of LIFE....

A colleague of mine made me to recall this old song I usually hear the women in my church sing, I just love the lyrics of the song. "Happily we share, happily we bare, one another's burden, that's why we are here". The song teaches me that my key purpose of existing on planet earth is to help someone, and that is what we do here on GTB, our #31days31epistle is majorly meant to help make the burdens of others way lighter, as our writers daily share words of encouragement, advises, lessons learnt and testimonies that can boost us back to life.

Today, we shall take a stroll to Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria, where we shall hear a young voice in an ancient city sharing his epistle with us all. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a Microbiologist in-view from the prestigious Babcock university, a single, imo state born superstar, Emeka-ben Chika...See his epistle below....

Hmm.. First of all, I will like to thank God for the gift of life, not to many could make it to this very stage of the year, so I just want to say a big thank you to God for keeping my life, its not by might or power, but His grace. My first half of the year has been great, I have been very hard-working in my studies, and I am hoping that God will bless the fruit of my labour.

I have achieved so much in the first half of this year, like letting my light shine amongst my peers, in terms of talent...Timidity has hindered me from shining my talent, I have gotten rid of timidity, and now I can blossom... And also I now have a better relationship with those around me.

Sincerely, I have learnt a lot of things, mentally, spiritually, morally, socially. And believe me, I am still learning a lot, Because as long as you breathe, you still have a few things to learn.. You just can't stop learning, because when you stop, you are no longer alive.

Like I said earlier, I just can't stop thanking God for the gift of life, not to many people who wanted to see this day made it. I want to thank God for my friends and relatives,who live in Abuja, God has kept them safe, even from the constant disastrous events of the boko haram's. I have not had any cause to mourn the death of a loved one. I don't think I have much expectations for the rest of the year, than divine protection for my family and loved ones. That we may live long in the land of the living, and also to do ignite my best in my studies. Thank you so much for reading through my epistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment