Monday 7 July 2014

Day 8- Mary says that the first 6 months has been God o....

"Just like the sun, light up the world, you light up my world", woke up this morning with that song ringing softly in my heart. yes, you guys are shedding light into the darkest part of someone's life out there, the truth remains that words of encouragement from those who have experience the same challenge with you, hits the spot faster. This vision brought to light #31days31epistles, where 31 great minds around the globe will share their progress stories via the first half of 2014, and their aspirations for the second half of the year.

On Day 8, we shall be reading the Epistle of Mary, an Edo babe, who is presently in Benue state, where she is doing her family and country proud. Mary is an exceptional girl, very talented, pretty, and most importantly a wife material, 100yards...lols. She also share the same alma mata with me, and I met her on Christmas day, at a close friend's party. We had this spontaneous connection, like our spirits agree "kpa kpa kpa", like kilode, before you could tear your pure water self, we had started dancing and exchanging complementary cards. Immediately I told Mary about #31days31epistles, she accepted the clarion call, and gbosa her epistle is being shared today. Do enjoy her epistle, and please be gentle with her o, she is my Angel o......Her epistle comes next, Enjoy it.... 

Hmmmmmmm…… past 6months, its bin God mehn…….i appreciate prince for giving me this opportunity been looking for an avenue like this to talk about how my life has been since the beginning of this year. Well I started the year with a New Year resolution*won’t mention them* lol*wink*.by his grace I think am beginning to achieve them. 2nd of Jan I left my lovely family, I left Lagos and headed to Benue state, makurdi to be precise to serve my father’s land, tho I wasn’t happy when I saw my call up bt I had to obey the clarion’s call*lol*. I had to stay in the catholic family house(NACC), it wasn’t easy tho but I learnt a lot there. I learnt how to pray and was spiritually strong because every moment of our life in the family house was prayer. I also learnt how to make some Igbo food like ofe-awku, oha soup,onegbu(bitterleaf) and I learnt how to manage people.


Then phase two was when I left the family house because I couldn’t condole living there and I wanted to experience life living without my parents this was because I was in d hostel throughout my university days*butty pikin…lol*. I and my friend (platoon mate) went in search of house and we finally got one, I was so excited that at last what I have been praying and longing for has come to pass. Life wasn’t easy but I thank God. Back there in family house we contribute 4k and we do combine cooking, but now I n my friend had to contribute and cook, it wasn’t easy at all. My friend was used to staying alone coz she went to a fed university. Notwithstanding I had to adapt.

Furthermore, I met a lot of people, made lots of friends also, I was always flexing *wink*, but I never forgot about the G factor which is GOD. I got to discover myself, I also realized that people are different “you just have to understand someone before you can blend or flow with them” Hmmmmmmm….LIFE is easy only for those that put their trust in GOD. Basically have got to understand people, learn how to work with people, also learnt that you don’t need to compel people to do things the way you want, all you have to do is to inspire them, and also be to proactive.

Ok….my achievements.
 I got engaged in an entrepreneurship and business development program, and it has really thought me a lot, I never had thoughts of going into business but this program equipped me a lot, I was inspired through this program and I have plans to be a boss*wink*.watch out for MAY-CAKES AND EVENT PLANNING. Part of my achievement basically is that I got to develop myself through reading of all kinds of books (motivational, inspirational, E- books etc.) 

And lastly I got to meet a lovely guy, he makes me smile and happy, he means a lot to me*my boo boo*(guys keep off, Military zone.....lols..*Tatafo's comment*)

Its bin God all the way and I appreciate him. My prayer is that this second quarter will be better for me and for everyone reading this, I will become a better person and I pray that God’s grace will be sufficient for us and our heart desires that are good will achieved ijn. Hope you learnt from my story….one with God is majority #jahBless..My name is Emanyo Mary, a nigerian frm Edo state*best state lol* errrrmmm marital staus*in a serious relationship*...*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment