Wednesday 9 July 2014

Day 9- Makinde testifies that 2014's first half has been good.

 Sincerely I didn't want to post today's epistle, because of the shameful exit of Brazil in the ongoing world cup 2014 in Brazil by Germany, come to think that I was supporting Brazil self, Oh, Neymar and Silver were missed in that match, but that is it, the needful must be done. I just hope that Netherlands will do me proud.

Today, we shall be reading the epistle of the man who designed the #31days31epistle's logo, yeah, that simple but beautiful logo. Come to think of it, I told him less than 24 hours and he squeezed out time to do something worth praising. Adeolu, is a very ambitious young man, I still recall he ran for President of BUSA(Babcock University Student Association), he has rolled with great men, including Davido. Well, let me just purse here, because as I said the other time, I am in a poignant mood now. Enjoy his brief, yet concise epistle.


Hi there! I am Adeolu Makinde. A Nigerian from IB, Oyo state. Occupation: Graphic/Creative Artist (Although I'm currently on the NYSC Scheme, serving in Ota, Ogun State. *smiles*)

The first half of the year 2014 has been quite good, although there have been some challenges and temptations but we thank JAH for pulling through. The evil ones tried to tamper with my health but God wouldn't agree to it. AMEN! 

Three times in 6 months, I have come close to accidents but the ever watching Lord pulled me out of death's grip.

I thank God I'm hale and hearty today to be able to write this! Praises be to His name!
Now for the remaining half of this year, I want you to continue to pray for:
-Good health
-Family and Friends
-Blessings
-Security
-Providence
-Favour..

And finally, let's not even try to forget the over 267 schoolgirls that were abducted by the 'Boko Haram' insurgents on April 14, 2014! Seriously praying for their swift release...Remember, Don't focus on the days when you failed. Focus on all of the days won. Keep a chart to monitor your successes don't give up. Do have a success filled second half of the year. 




          

No comments:

Post a Comment